Authorizations and Regulations
Intermaritime Certification Services (ICS) is authorized by:
- Panama Maritime Authority (Panama).
- IMMARBE (International Merchant Marine Registry of Belize).
- Maritime Safety Administration of the People`s Republic of China (MSA-China).
- Directorate of Aquatic Spaces of the Naval Force of the Republic of Ecuador.
- Merchant Marine Directorate of the Republic of Honduras.
- KRS: Kiribati Ship Registry.
- TZIRS: Tanzania Zanzibar International Register of Shipping
- RIBB: Bolivian International Registry of Ships.
- The Maritime Administration of the Republic of Moldova.
ICS activities are regulated by:
- International Maritime Conventions and Codes from IMO
- IMO Resolution A.739(18)
- IMO Resolution A.789(19)
- National Regulations from the Maritime Administrations in which ICS is acting on behalf.
- Regulations applicable to the activities to which ICS is authorized as a Recognized Organization (RO) & Recognized Security Organization (RSO).
- Rules and Regulations for the Classification and Construction of Ships
- Common Structural Rules (CSR) for Double Hull Oil Tankers and Bulk Carriers
- IACS information (as an external support documents)
- Procedures for the Management of Establishing Vessel Inspection Company in China by Foreign Vessel Inspection Organizations of the Maritime Safety Administration of the People’s Republic of China.