The Shipping legal E-Brief is a regular publication providing you with key information on legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas provided by Ince Gordon Dadds.
Subjects covered in this issue:
- The compensatory principle (re)applied by the Court of Appeal
- Expiry of class certificate under BARECON 89 did not automatically entitle owners to withdraw vessel
- Supreme Court excludes SCOPIC charges from costs of repair when calculating constructive total loss
- Bunker supply contracts: incorporation, variation and assignment
- Malicious acts, piracy and perils of the sea examined
Click on below image to download full document: